About Dr Nadine
Dr Nadine received her Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from University College Cork with Honours in 2017. Steeped in a background of head and neck anatomy she developed a keen interest in Aesthetic medicine.
In 2019 she completed training in botulinum toxin and dermal fillers at the prestigious Avanti Aesthetics Academy, Harley St., London. In 2020 Dr Nadine stepped aside from Dentistry and began practicing facial aesthetics full-time in order to develop her skills. She uses the safest and most current technology to deliver a high standard of treatment. She has since attended many expert masterclasses hosted by world-renowned injector Dr Rikin Parekh. He is the Medical Director of his own clinic and academy Avanti Aesthetics located on Harley Street, London. Dr Rikin Parekh is also a Key opinion leader for Galderma.
Many patients describe Dr Nadine as a warm and personable character. Each patient appreciates the care and attention to detail that she displays when creating individualised treatment journeys with a key emphasis on skin health and regenerative medicine.
Facial aesthetics is becoming increasingly popular in Ireland and with that Dr Nadine feels passionately about keeping standards high. Unfortunately, it is an unregulated area of medicine that can be practiced by unlicensed individuals and non-medics. She continues to educate her patients on the importance of safety in aesthetics. This includes a thorough consultation and pre-treatment screening of medical history. Dr Nadine uses the safest and most current techniques to deliver a high standard of treatment and is a member of CMAC (Complications in Medical Aesthetic Collaborative). She aims to create natural, subtle changes so each individual can feel a fresher version of themselves. Dr Nadine Aesthetics is a calm and relaxing clinic where we strive for each patient to feel valued and listened to.
- Complications Masterclass, Smart Aesthetics Academy. December 2023
- Polynucleotide Training with Dr. Steven Land. November 2023
- CCR Aesthetics Conference, London. October 2023
- CMAC (Complications in Medical Aesthetic Collaborative), London. October 2023
- Full Face Rejuvenation Masterclass, Avanti Aesthetics Academy, Harley St., London. June 2023
- Morpheus8 Masterclass, Harley St., London. June 2023
- CPR and First Aid Training. April 2023
- Hydropeptide Skincare Training. Apr 2023
- IMCAS (International Master Course on Ageing Science), Monaco. Invited to attend as part of UK Galderma Delegate Group. March 2023
- AnteAGE® Growth Factors Training. February 2023
- ZO® Product Update. February 2023
- Morpheus8 Workshop Training, Harley St., London. February 2023
- Optimas by Inmode, Lumecca & Morpheus8 Training. January 2023
- Light Eyes Ultra, Avanti Aesthetics Academy. December 2022
- Polynucleotides (eyes, face, hair), Avanti Aesthetics Academy. December 2022
- ZO® Skincare course refresher. Feb 2022
- Aesthetic Complications Expert Group Conference, London. March 2022
- Lips Masterclass. Butterfly Aesthetics, Leeds. March 2022
- The Perfect Peel. Avanti Aesthetics Academy, Harley St., London. November 2021
- Advanced Dermal Filler, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. November 2021
- Advanced Dermal Filler, Tear Trough & Cheeks. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. November 2021
- Lips Masterclass. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. November 2021
- Lip Augmentation Masterclass. KLR Aesthetics, Liverpool. November 2021
- Fat Dissolving Injections, Intralipotherapy: Deso Face & Deso Body. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. September 2021
- Fat Dissolving Injections, Celluform & Celluform Plus. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. September 2021
- Advanced Chin & Jawline Masterclass. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. February 2020
- Restylane Skinboosters (Hands, décolletage, neck). Avanti Aesthetics Academy. February 2020
- Restylane Skinboosters (Face). Avanti Aesthetics Academy. February 2020
- Fundamental 5: Botulinum Toxin. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. December 2019
- Fundamental 5: Dermal Filler. Avanti Aesthetics Academy. December 2019
- ZO® Skin Health Product Training. Oct 2019
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery Honours, University College Cork. 2012-2017
Nadine is incredible at what she does and she is so friendly and honest. The reason I chose Nadine for my treatment was how natural her work looks. I was extremely happy with my results and can’t wait to book in again
I would like to personally recommend Dr Nadine. She is a natural & so dedicated to her job. I had a comprehensive consultation prior to commencing my treatment. During the consultation Dr Nadine answered all my questions & as a result I was able to make an informed decision regarding my treatment. Absolutely delighted with the results. Looking forward to returning again!
I always look forward to my appointments with Dr. Nadine she is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. She is absolutely brilliant at what she does and listens to exactly what you want. She explains everything she is doing. I would highly recommend her.
Tried a few different clinics before finding Dr Nadine. She is so friendly and definitely knows her stuff. she takes the time to explain things to you and will never push treatments on you, quite the opposite actually.... she is so helpful and I wouldn't go anywhere else now.