Rehydrate your skin with one of the most thirst-quenching treatments HydraFacial.
Only HydraFacial uses a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate. The spiral design delivers painless extractions. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
Find out more about hydrafacial
The stages of HydraFacial
Begin the treatment with Lymphatic drainage, improving circulation of the lymph system and helping to eliminate toxins.
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
Finish with red and infrared LED light. This reduces redness and further stimulates collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D, leaving your skin glowing.
Blue LED lights target and disrupt acne-causing bacteria. The blue light also improves the appearance of oily and acne congested skin.
Boosters are an optional addition to tailor your HydraFacial (€50 extra charge).
Minimises signs of ageing and recharges skin with a combination of peptides.
Minimises congestion in pores and improves superficial acne scars.
Minimises the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
Murad VITAMIN C Booster
Accelerates skin’s surface renewal. Minimises the look of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Brightens and smooths.
Nassif MD Hydraglucan Intense Hydration Booster
Rejuvenates and protects your skin. Hydrate and repair.
ZO Rozatrol Booster
Helps relieve the visible signs of red, sensitized skin. Helps replenish hydration and support a healthy skin barrier function. Helps detoxify the skin.
Perk Eye Booster
Hydrates and brightens the eyes. Reduces puffiness and dark circles. Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Lip Replenishing Serum, Lip Perk Booster
Lightly plumps lips. Gently exfoliates to smooth lips. Hydrates lips.
Neck & Décolleté Booster
- Clinically proven to reduce the wrinkled appearance of the face and neck.
- Clinically proven to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes maximum hydration of the skin.
- Addresses potential visible effects from blue light.
- Promotes the look of skin firmness and repair.
- Possesses strong antioxidant and soothing properties to help calm skin and fight visible ageing.
Benefits of a HydraFacial
Unlike other treatments, HydraFacial can be treated as often as weekly or monthly to achieve a fast and long-lasting result.
HydraFacial treatments help improve the following;
- Breakouts and congestion
- Advanced signs of ageing
- Dehydration or dry skin
- Uneven texture
- Enlarged pores
- Pigmentation or lacklustre skin
What to expect post-treatment
- The skin may feel tight, slightly dry, and flaky post-treatment, this should subside within the first 72 hours. This is the skin’s natural reaction as your body is shedding the previous layer to allow for new bright, glowing skin.
- An SPF 30 protection cream is to be applied daily as the skin can be more light-sensitive post-treatment.
- No hot showers, sweat induced exercise for the first 24 hours
- No make-up for the first 24 hours.
- No AHA’S BHA’S/Retinol/Exfoliant use for first-week post-treatment.
- No sunbed usage as skin is light sensitive.
Contraindications to HydraFacial
- Allergy to Shellfish/Aspirin/Honey
- Injectables or advanced skin treatments in the last 2 weeks. (Wait for 2 weeks post anti-wrinkle injections and 3 weeks post filler treatments.)
- Topical/Oral Acne treatments (Tetracyclines, Roaccutane)
- Recent sun exposure/active sunburn/tan ( up to 6 weeks)
- Active Cancer
- You cannot be taking antibiotics or steroids at the time of treatment.
- No fake tan at the site of treatment.
- No cold sore or active infection at the site of treatment.
Cost of Treatment
- Platinum HydraFacial (50mins) €150
- Platinum HydraFacial with Dermalux Light €180
- Platinum HydraFacial & Booster €200
- Course of 6 Platinum HydraFacials, pay for 5. €750 (Non-transferable between clients and must be used within 12 months.)
- Course of 12 Platinum HydraFacials, pay for 9. €1350 (Non-transferable between clients and must be used within 18 months.)