A natural sign of ageing is a reduction in the elasticity and collagen of our skin. Bony support structures of the face reduce and facial fat pads protrude. This creates the appearance of eye bags, jowling, sunken cheeks and heaviness at the nasolabial fold area. Carefully placed dermal filler can replace lost volume and rejuvenate the face.
Dr. Nadine can place filler in the following areas of your face;
- Tear trough
- Nasolabial folds
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
A thorough consultation is compulsory initially to discuss your complaints and create a bespoke treatment plan.
Find out more about dermal fillers
Pre-treatment appointment advice
In order to recover quickly and minimise downtime post-treatment please adhere to the following advice.
- No alcohol 48 hours pre-treatment.
- No ibuprofens 48 hours pre-treatment or until lips have settled.
- No caffeine on the day of treatment pre or post.
- Avoid exercise 24 hours pre-treatment.
- Please notify Dr. Nadine if you are feeling unwell or taking a course of steroids or antibiotics as she will most likely postpone your treatment.
- If you have an active cold sore or infection at the site of injection treatment must be deferred.
- After your treatment avoid excessive forms of heat.
- Avoid alcohol 48 hours post-treatment.
- Arnica cream may be applied to reduce bruising.
- Avoid make-up on the injection site for a few days to reduce the risk of infection.
- Avoid face treatments or massage for 2 weeks.