Brightening Facial Rejuvenation Package
Hyperpigmentation is the darkening of the skin, most often caused by an abnormally high amount of skin pigment melanin. Melanin is the pigment that gives the body its natural skin colour. This can occur anywhere on the body but mainly occurs on the face. All skin types can suffer from this harmless condition. Individuals who have greater exposure to the sun are more likely to get pigment spots. There are many different types of pigment spots that can arise due to abnormal activity of melanin-producing cells.
Dr Nadine has created this bespoke brightening protocol to help those showing signs of sun damage, freckles, post-partum pigmentation and dull skin. Best results are achieved in combination with ZO® Skin Health Brightening protocol.
Please note if you are presenting with melasma or are of a darker skin tone Fitzpatrick V-VI you are unsuitable for Lumecca IPL treatments. For these cases, a combination of ZO® Skin Health brightening home products and a course of microneedling with AnteAGE® Brightening growth factors is the ideal treatment.**
What are the benefits of ZO® Brightalive Booster?
- Reduces the appearance of brown spots.
- Evens skin tone.
- Prevents new pigmentation formation.
- Restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital hydration balance.
- Skin Brightening Complex: Unique blend of skin brighteners block the production of pigmentation.
- Glycerin: Hydration restoration, replenishment and retention.
What is ZO® Brightalive Serum Accelerated?
Featuring ZO®’s intelligent discoloration correction and skin tone evening technology, Brightalive Serum Accelerated is a boosted concentrate that elevates professional services and treatments.
What is Lumecca?
Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimised for clinicians to treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions.
Key Benefits of Lumecca IPL
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimised output.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.
What can Lumecca IPL treat?
- Vascular lesions include rosacea, erythema of rosacea, angiomas, and spider angiomas.
- Areas of hyperpigmentation, sun spots, freckles, and uneven skin tone.
(If you have a darker skin tone and darker than Fitzpatrick levels I-IV then Lumecca IPL is an unsuitable treatment for you.)
What is the ideal maintenance timeline for this package?
Once completing your treatment plan ideally you would return for one microneedling treatment every three months and one Lumecca IPL session every 6-12 months. This will be decided based on your specific treatment needs.
What is the cost of this package?
Total cost of treatment €1,200 payable in three installments: 3 x €400 payments. Each of your three payments are to be paid between your first three treatment visits.