Back acne and congestion can be an embarrassing and stressful condition. At Dr Nadine Aesthetics we have created an effective ‘Bacne Combination Treatment’ which aids in the reduction of congestion.
Bacne Treatment Steps
- ZO Gentle Cleanser
- Dual Action Scrub: Combines a chemical and physical exfoliator to help remove dead skin cells and excess oil to keep skin and pores clean and unclogged.
- Oil Control Pads: Removes surface oil to normalise pore size, smoothen skin and reduce irritation.
- Complexion Clearing Masque: A natural clay based formula that treats and prevents acne. This formula purifies pores and absorbs excess oil that can lead to future breakouts while hydrating the skin to combat dryness.
- Dermalux LED Phototherapy: Dermalux uses unique combinations of clinically proven Blue, Red and Near Infrared wavelengths to boost collagen production, increase hydration, calm redness and irritation and destroy acne causing bacteria. As the light triggers a whole cascade of skin enhancing processes, the benefits continue even after the treatment has finished.
- Radical Night Repair: This miracle finisher will help improve the appearance of skin texture and uneven pigmentation.
Bacne Treatment Package
- Attend wearing no fake tan on your back. In actual fact, we discourage fake tan application as it can contribute to congestion and breakouts.
- Attend wearing a dark top as some product residue may be seen on your clothing.
How many visits are recommended?
To coincide with ideal retreatment visits we have tailored a Bacne Treatment Package which involves six appointment visits. Total cost €400.
- Session 1: (1 hr Treatment, includes 30 mins Dermalux LED Phototherapy) ZO® Complexion Clearing Steps and Dermalux LED Phototherapy
- Session 2: 30 mins Dermalux LED Phototherapy
- Session 3: (1 hr Treatment, includes 30 mins Dermalux LED Phototherapy) ZO® Complexion Clearing Steps and Dermalux LED Phototherapy
- Session 4: 30 mins Dermalux LED Phototherapy
- Session 5: (1 hr Treatment, includes 30 mins Dermalux LED Phototherapy) ZO® Complexion Clearing Steps and Dermalux LED Phototherapy
- Session 6: 30 mins Dermalux LED Phototherapy
Are maintenance treatments required?
A maintenance protocol will be created based on the severity of your condition and treatment response.