Nefertiti Neck Lift
Nefertiti lift is a cosmetic treatment that uses botulinum toxin injections to target the neck and jawline area for an uplifting and tightening effect. Inspired by the feminine, elegant, swan-like neck of the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti. It redefines the jawline and softens lines on the neck for a smoother, tighter, and more contoured appearance.
Nefertiti Neck Lift aims to improve:
- Jawline Definition
- Reduce jowling
- Sagging of the neck skin or ‘turkey neck’
Find out more about Nefertiti Neck Lift
Are all individuals suitable for this treatment?
A thorough consultation is essential pre-treatment as not all individuals are suitable for this treatment. An individual must have a significant jawline drag down and neck muscle prominence when speaking. Essentially there must be a visible ‘popping out’ of the neck or platysmal bands upon grinding of the teeth.
How long do results last for?
Like all anti-wrinkle injections results last for 3-4 months.
Is it painful?
The treatment is very tolerable as fine insulin needles are used.
What is the cost?
Nefertiti neck lift (neck bands only): €400
Nefertiti neck lift plus chin and corners of mouth to reduce the jawline pull down: €450
How often can the treatment be repeated?
Treatment can be repeated every 3-4 months.
Are there other complimentary neck treatments?
Possible side effects
The most common risk is that of bruising or swelling at the injection site.
In more serious and rare cases, botulinum toxin injections have been recorded spreading to other areas of the face and causing breathing difficulties, muscle weakness, slurred speech, and trouble swallowing. The incidence rate of this occurring is very minimal and if you experience any such symptoms, you should seek medical advice immediately.
Less common are flu-like symptoms, nausea, and some temporary facial weakness or drooping.
- Wear no make-up for the remainder of the treatment day.
- Avoid facials or any massage for 2 weeks post-treatment.
- No strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and ibuprofen for 24-48 hours post injections to reduce the risk of bruising.
- Avoid extreme pressures of heat like sauna, steam room, and hot tub for 2 weeks.
- Dr. Nadine encourages a 2-week review post-treatment if you are a first-time patient.