Anti-Ageing Facial Rejuvenation Package
Are you becoming increasingly aware of changes to your skin? Typical ageing signs include lines and wrinkles, a reduction in skin elasticity, and less overall luminosity. This contributes to a dull, lifeless appearance. Your skin can also develop pigmentation and sun spots reflecting a dehydrated, sun damaged look. Also as we age our skin becomes more transparent due to a thinning of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin).
If any of the above apply to you then this bespoke anti-ageing facial rejuvenation package aims to improve the following;
- Skin elasticity
- Skin texture and smoothness
- Better skin bounce and plumpness
- More even skin tone and a reduction in pigmentation
- Improved glow and luminosity
- Reduction in pores
Dr Nadine recommends combining this in-clinic treatment plan with a bespoke at-home ZO® Skin Health protocol. This both obtains and maintains better results
What is ZO® Firming Serum Accelerated?
Infused with breakthrough anti-ageing technology ZCORE and Sodium-DNA, ZO® Firming Serum Accelerated is a boosted concentrate that amplifies professional services and treatments. When used post-treatment, Firming Serum Accelerated supercharges the skin and works to improve the appearance of sagging and skin laxity.
What is Lumecca?
Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimised for clinicians to treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions.
Key Benefits of Lumecca IPL
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimised output.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.
What can Lumecca IPL treat?
- Vascular lesions include rosacea, erythema of rosacea, angiomas, and spider angiomas.
- Areas of hyperpigmentation, sun spots, freckles, and uneven skin tone.
(If you have a darker skin tone and darker than Fitzpatrick levels I-IV then Lumecca IPL is an unsuitable treatment for you.)
What is the ideal maintenance timeline for this package?
Once completing your treatment plan ideally you would return for one microneedling treatment every three months and one Lumecca IPL session every 6-12 months. This will be decided based on your specific treatment needs.
What is the cost of this package?
Total cost of treatment €1,200 payable in three installments: 3 x €400 payments. Each of your three payments are to be paid between your first three treatment visits.